The Bridge Personality Quickscan
The short version of The Bridge Personality. The Bridge Personality Quickscan has 72 questions, and is a new, revolutionary method to determine the personality of your candidate within just 12 minutes.
How does it work?
The Bridge Personality Quickscan is based on the validated Big Five personality model. The Bridge Personality Quickscan is a short and powerful personality test that is a good predictor of work performance and future work behavior. It’s ideal for use in recruitment and selection of personnel.
How to start
- You can request The Bridge Personality Quickscan for your candidate on the order page;
- Choose 'Short Personality Test';
- Rates starting from € 85, -
- Only available to companies and organizations;
- We prepare The Bridge Personality Quickscan for your candidate the same day;
- Your candidate completes the test;
- If desired, you can go through the report by telephone with a TestGroup consultant afterwards.
- Big purchase? Then get your own account on the Bridge Assessment Platform.
Has your candidate been honest? Find out with Normative-Ipsative split technology®
A modern (adaptive) personality test such as The Bridge Personality Quickscan uses both normative and ipsative statements. Normative means that the candidate scores a statement on a scale from one to nine (1 = very strongly disagree, 9 = very strongly agree). In this case, Ipsative means that candidates must rank questions (1 = least applicable to me, 6 = most applicable to me).
By combining normative and ipsative statements, it is possible to provide insight into socially desirable response behavior and consenting responses up to the level of the personality dimension. Using Normative-Ipsative split technology®, The Bridge Personality Quickscan then provides insight into steering response behavior. Normative-Ipsative splits® are indicators in the Bridge Personality Quickscan report that can indicate the degree of steering response behavior at the level of a competency. This way, you can see exactly where a candidate has doubts or where the candidate has made an attempt to complete the test in a socially desirable way. A truly indispensable tool during the selection of candidates.
- Duration: 12 minutes;
- Based on the Big Five model;
- Measure whether your candidate has been honest during its completion;
- Most used short personality test in the Benelux;
- Available in 20 languages, including Dutch, English, German, French, and Spanish.
- Developed in collaboration with Utrecht University;
- To be ordered as a separate test (per candidate) or via your own account on the Bridge assessment platform;
- Use: recruitment and selection;
- Easy to interpret, insightful report.
The Bridge Personality Quickscan report gives scores on 12 competencies, which gives you a complete overview of your candidate's personality.
Order your test & online assessments here
Need help? Call us
4 easy steps: get your candidate tested today
Simply choose the right test or online assessment from our practical overview. Order your test or online assessment via the handy order page. There are no waiting times for an online assessment. Your candidate will be tested immediately. After completion by the candidate, the report is immediately available. If desired, you can go through the reports by telephone with a TestGroup consultant afterwards.
“The Bridge Personality is a very nice tool to start the conversation with each other.”
Jessica Kuijper, senior P&O policy staff member at ROC Horizon College