Profile choice HAVO and VWO
The Bridge Career is an extensive HAVO / VWO profile selection test and reliably determines which profile is preferred. This profile selection test contains 321 questions targeting potential areas of interest. After completing the test you will receive an extensive and reliable profile selection report. It also states which of the four HAVO / VWO profiles is the best fit.
In the third year of HAVO and VWO, students choose a profile. There are four different profiles, but combinations are also possible. Continuing education sometimes requires a certain subject or profile. It is important to take this into account when choosing a profile. Doubts about the profile choice? The Bridge Career is a very comprehensive HAVO / VWO profile selection test and reliably determines which profile is preferred.
The four profiles
There is a choice of four different profiles. In addition, a choice is made for one or two profile electives. Almost every secondary school offers all four profiles. These are the four profiles:
- Nature and Technology (NT): NT is about coming up with solutions for scientific problems. Within this profile, the subjects mathematics B, physics and chemistry are compulsory. In addition, you can choose one of the following profile electives: nature, life and technology, computer science, biology or mathematics D.
- Nature and Health (NG): when choosing NG, the career choice goes towards the medical, biological or agricultural sector. Within this profile, the subjects mathematics A, biology and chemistry are compulsory. In addition, you can choose one of the following profile electives: nature, life and technology, geography or physics.
- Economy and Society (EM): EM is just like CM a broad profile, but where language and culture are central to CM, the emphasis here is on economics. Within this profile, the subjects mathematics A, economics and history are compulsory. In addition, you can choose one of the following profile electives: management and organization, geography, social sciences or a modern foreign language
- Culture and Society (CM): CM is the profile that builds up the broadest general knowledge. History is compulsory within this profile. A modern foreign language is also compulsory at HAVO, Mathematics C is required at VWO. In addition, there is a choice of two profile electives. The first choice is between geography, social sciences, or economics. For the second profile elective, the choice is between: art subjects, philosophy or a modern foreign language.
Profile selection test
The Bridge Career is a professional profile selection test. The Bridge Career is the most comprehensive profile selection test available in the Netherlands. Are you looking for a test to reliably determine the profile preference of students? Then use The Bridge Career. This Profile Selection Test contains 321 questions that focus on potential areas of interest. The choice of profile HAVO / VWO is an important step and definitely worth spending some time on. This way you prevent the wrong profile from being chosen. After completing the test you will receive an extensive and reliable profile selection report. It also states which of the four HAVO / VWO profiles best suits the interests of the student.
- Now: temporary promotional price: € 89 (including VAT: € 107.69);
- The most comprehensive HAVO / VWO profile choice test available;
- Available for companies and individuals;
- Duration: 35 minutes;
- The report is immediately available;
- Also available in English.
The Bridge Career report describes your preferences on the four HAVO / VWO profiles and on more than 200 HBO / WO professions and HBO / WO studies. The profiles, courses and professions are displayed from top to bottom, so you know exactly where your preference is.
Order your test & online assessments here
Need help? Call us
In 4 easy steps: get your candidate tested today
“Thanks to the Bridge Ability Suite we can admit more people to our corporate training.”
Kim Heerkens, Capacity Building Consultant at DTV Consultants