Personality Test: The Bridge Personality
The Bridge Personality is a reliable and valid personality test for gaining insight into the personality and competences of your employees and applicants. It’s a personality test specifically focused on work situations. This smart test ensures that the candidate always receives the most personally relevant questions. The Bridge Personality uses algorithms that adjust the test questions if the candidate tries to 'steer' the test or complete it in a socially desirable way.
How does it work?
The Bridge Personality is a highly reliable and valid personality test for gaining insight into the personality and competencies of your employees and applicants. Because the Bridge Personality uses algorithms to measure whether your candidate has been honest during completion, you always get a reliable and valid picture of your candidate or employee.
How to start
- You can order a Bridge Personality for your candidate (single use).
- Select 'Personality Test' from the order page.
- Rates starting from € 110!
- Only available for businesses and organizations.
- We will create the Bridge Personality for your candidate the same day.
- Ask your candidate to complete the test.
- If needed, a TestGroup consultant can guide you through the report over the phone.
- Planning on using tests and online assessments in high volume? Opt for a more cost-efficient corporate account on the Bridge Assessment Platform.
The Bridge Personality is a highly reliable and valid personality test for gaining insight into the personality and competencies of your employees and applicants. The setup of the assessment system allows for additional competencies to be included in the Bridge Personality tailored reports.
- Can be used for recruitment and development of personnel;
- No mandatory training required;
- Based on the Big Five, the 16 Jung Types and the well-known 4-colour model;
- Available in 20 languages, including Dutch, English, German, French and Spanish;
- Can also be used for teams in combination with the Bridge Personality team report;
- Can be used with a tailored Bridge Personality report: select the desired competencies yourself;
- Measures whether your candidate has been honest during the completion of the test;
- Most used personality test in the Benelux.
Why The Bridge Personality?
A professional personality test can be of great value in shaping a successful career. The Bridge Personality is the most commonly used personality test for the selection and development of employees. Because The Bridge Personality uses algorithms to measure whether your candidate has been honest during completion of the test, you always get a reliable and valid picture of your candidate or employee. The Bridge Personality is the only test in the world based on the Big Five, the 16 Jung Types and the well-known 4-color model. Reports are available for each of these applications.
Bridge Personality Reports
There are 6 different reports available for The Bridge Personality, with the purpose of recruitment, coaching, sales and teams. Custom reports are also available for the Bridge Personality. With The Bridge Personality custom report, you can choose the competencies to be included in the report.
Video : The Bridge Personality
Are you looking for the best personality questionnaire available? A personality questionnaire that prevents your candidates from faking their answers? A personality questionnaire that can be used for recruitment, coaching and improving sales performance? Welcome to the Bridge Personality, a world-leading personality questionnaire that really helps organizations to recruit, select and develop the best employees.
Order your test & online assessments here
Need help? Call us
4 easy steps: get your candidate tested today
Simply choose the right test or online assessment from our practical overview. Order your test or online assessment via the handy order page. There are no waiting times for an online assessment. Your candidate will be tested immediately. After completion by the candidate, the report is immediately available. If desired, you can go through the reports by telephone with a TestGroup consultant afterwards.
“The Bridge Ability Suite provides us with insights into things we may have overlooked ourselves, and it helps us to stimulate diversity within our organisation.”