Qualifying course: The Bridge 360
The Bridge 360 is an online system to collect 360-degree feedback on employee performance. 360-degree feedback is often used as a practical start for a personal development plan. With the results of the 360-degree report, you select the right development points and link actions to each of them. In this training, you will become acquainted with The Bridge 360. You will learn to use this 360-degree feedback tool, interpret its results, and feed them back correctly.
More and more organizations are using 360 ° feedback for employee development. It is a very useful development tool and provides insights at all levels. To make the most of it, it is important to properly implement 360-degree feedback. That is why we organize the training: 360 degree feedback, so that you go through all phases from start to finish to successfully implement The Bridge 360 in your organization or with your clients.
- Duration: 1/2 day
- Costs: 595 euros (ex VAT)
- Location: NH Jan Tabak, Bussum
- Learn to translate theoretical insights into the practice of 360 ° feedback implementation;
- After this training, you can advise and guide organizations in 360 ° feedback projects;
- Receive useful tips for setting up a professionally structured 360 ° feedback process.
During the training, you will learn everything about the practical application of 360-degree feedback with The Bridge 360. The goal of 360-degree feedback is to stimulate self-insight and self-reflection. In addition to the participant, others from the (work) environment also answer the questions about the competencies of each participant. These are, for example, colleagues, manager (s), customers and/or employees.
- Applying 360 ° feedback: coaching, development, & assessment;
- Drawing up a competency profile;
- The Bridge 360: content and interpretation;
- Conducting feedback interviews;
- Drawing up a Personal Development Plan (PDP);
- Administration and score of The Bridge 360 via the Bridge Assessment Platform.
The training: 360 degree feedback is suitable for HR managers, coaches, career advisers, trainers, or consultants.
Prior to the training, you will receive an invitation to fill in The Bridge 360 online. During the training you will receive your Bridge 360 report. During to the training, each participant receives The Bridge 360: the booklet for 360 feedback. There is no need to read this booklet prior to training.
Order your test & online assessments here
Need help? Call us
In 4 easy steps: get your candidate tested today
“Work2work: 'The Bridge Career makes it easy to find a suitable role'.”
Jaye Bonnier, Work2work